Education and Degrees
2004 – Honors degree in “Quality management and certification” (Russian State Technical University named after K.E. Tsiolkovsky).
2018 – MA (Hons) in “Theory of teaching foreign languages and intercultural communication” (Moscow State University named after Lomonosov).
2020 – Academic writing for scientific purposes (Moscow State University of Psychology and Education, 72 hours).
Educational psychology, developmental psychology, theatre and drama in education, education of adolescents.
Fluent in English
Key publications in Russian (abstracts in English):
- Features of On-Line Behavior in Adolescents with Different Levels of Self-Concept Clarity. Rubtsova O.V., Poskakalova T.A., Shiryaeva E.I. / Psikhologicheskaya nauka i obrazovanie = Psychological Science and Education, 2021. Vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 20–33. doi:10.17759/pse.2021260402. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- Drama Activity as a Means of Development and Learning in Adolescence: The Results of an Empirical Study. Rubtsova O.V., Poskakalova T.A. Psikhologicheskaya nauka i obrazovanie [Psychological Science and Education], 2020. Vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 144–156. doi:10.17759/pse.2020250612. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- The experience of Application of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) as a Tool to Enhance Learning Motivation Prudnikova T.A., Poskakalova T.A. Sovremennaia zarubezhnaia psikhologiia = Journal of Modern Foreign Psychology, 2019. Vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 67–82. doi:10.17759/jmfp.2019080207. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- “Multimedia theater” as an effective educational practice: the experience of empirical research. Ermakova E.Yu. Poskakalova T.A. Innovative technologies in cinema and education: VII International scientific and practical conference, Moscow, October 29-30, 2020: Materials and reports / edited by O. N. Raeva. Moscow: IPP “KUNA”, 2020, 299 p., pp. 255-266.
- Some brush strokes to the “digital” portrait of a contemporaty teenager. Rubtsova O.V., Poskakalova T.A. VII All-Russian scientific-practical conference on developmental psychology (readings in memory of Obukhova L.F.) “Opportunities and risks of the digital environment” // Collection of conference materials (abstracts). 2019.Vol. 1. Pp. 180-184.
- Online education during the Covid-19 pandemic: specific features of adolescents’ perception of the new educational experience. Poskakalova T.A., Rubtsova O.V. Digital technologies at the service of pedagogy and psychology: a collection of articles of the XVII All-Russian scientific and practical conference with international participation “Practical educational psycology of the XXI century: Digital technologies at the service of pedagogy and psychology “/ edited by Ershova R.V. Kolomna: State Social and Humanitarian University., 2021, pp. 183 – 187.
- The history of the development of theatre practices in education: foreign and Russian experience [Elektronnyi resurs]. Poskakalova T.A. Sovremennaia zarubezhnaia psikhologiia = Journal of Modern Foreign Psychology, 2021. Vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 96–104. doi:10.17759/jmfp.2021100210. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
PsyJournals profile: https://psyjournals.ru/en/authors/a107227.shtml