On November 17, 2021, an international round table will be held on the 125th anniversary of the birth of L.S. Vygotsky. The role of Vygotskyin solving the problem of giftedness
The ROUND TABLE is devoted to the identification, search and solution of issues related to the analysis and practice of cultural-historical psychology, including the role of L. S. Vygotsky in solving problems of creativity and giftedness.
Problems of learning, playing, the role of an adult, zones of development, the development of creativity, the organization of a social situation, the development of higher (cultural) mental functions, as well as the prospects for the development of cultural-historical psychology, its theory and practice in different countries, these and many other questions, are the subject of analysis by the participants of the Round Table.
Tasks of the Round Table:
- analysis, generalization and assessment of experience in the development of cultural and historical psychology in Russia and abroad;
- analysis, generalization and assessment of the experience of introducing the fundamental principles of cultural and historical psychology in the field of education;
- generalization and dissemination of the experience of the practical results of research in the field of child psychology and pedagogy;
- intensification of research activities in the field of creativity and giftedness;
- expansion of cooperation and development of scientific ties in the development and practice of cultural and historical psychology.