Assistant professor at the Faculty of Educational Psychology
Education and Degrees
2001 – Honors Degree in Pedagogy and Methodology of Preschool Education (Moscow State Pedagogical University).
2005 – Ph.D. (PhD thesis “Influence of the educational situation of the kindergarten on preschoolers’ cognitive activity”.
2020 – Organization of tutor’s activities in the work with children with disabilities and special educational needs (ANO DPO “Education – Capital”, 16 hours);
2020 – Organization of education and training of children with disabilities in inclusive and integrated education (FSES DO). (DPO «Educational center « Open Education»», 72 hours).
2018 – Current challenges of medical psychology (Russian Medical Academy of Continuing Professional Education of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, 144 hours)
2018 – Technologies of inclusive education in higher education (with the use of ICT and e-learning, 72 hours);
- childhood developmental psychology
- educational psychology
- children’s subculture
- development of children’s initiative
- preschoolers’ play and toys
- interaction of the teacher with preschoolers
- digitalization of preschool childhood.
Disciplines and courses taught:
BA program courses:
- Workshop on early and preschool psychology;
- Workshop on family counseling;
- Consideration the age and individual capabilities of children in supplementary education;
- Workshop “Preparation of a portfolio of educational results of students of preschool and primary school age in supplementary education.”
MA program courses :
- Design and monitoring of individual education and socialization programs;
- Workshop “Pedagogical assessment of the individual development of preschoolers”;
- Children’s play and its place in preschool education;
- Effective interaction of a teacher with children;
- Narrative approach in work with preschoolers;
- Scientific and methodological seminar “Possibilities of individualization of educational work with preschoolers”;
- Narrative play;
- Children and computer;
- Diagnostics of development in the system of preschool developmental education;
- Consulting teachers and parents in the system of preschool developmental education.
Key publications in Russian (abstracts in English):
- The child in the age of digital toys. Review of foreign studies. Klopotova E.E., Smirnova S.Y. Sovremennaia zarubezhnaia psikhologiia = Journal of Modern Foreign Psychology, 2022. Vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 50–58. doi:10.17759/jmfp.2022110204. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- Computer Games as a Factor in the Cognitive Development of Preschoolers. Klopotova E.E., Romanova Y.A. Vestnik prakticheskoi psikhologii obrazovaniya = Bulletin of Psychological Practice in Education, 2020. Vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 32–40. doi:10.17759/bppe.2020170104. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- Possibilities of Using Board Games to Develop Communication Skills in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Klopotova E.E., Krupnova I.Y. Vestnik prakticheskoi psikhologii obrazovaniya = Bulletin of Psychological Practice in Education, 2020. Vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 41–50. doi:10.17759/bppe.2020170105. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- Manifestation of Initiative in Preschool Children in the Process of Interaction with the Teacher. Klopotova E.E., Yaglovskya E.K. Psychological-Educational Studies, 2019. Vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 90–98. doi:10.17759/psyedu.2019110407. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- The use of «serious gaming» in educational work with children. Klopotova E.E., Kuznetsova T.Y. Sovremennaia zarubezhnaia psikhologiia = Journal of Modern Foreign Psychology, 2017. Vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 41–45. doi:10.17759/jmfp.2017060404. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- Age Specifics of Cognitive Activity Development in Preschool Age. Klopotova Ye.Ye., Samkova I.A. E-journal «Psychological Science and Education psyedu.ru» [“Psychological-Educational Studies”], 2017. Vol. 9. № 2. С. 25–37. doi: 10.17759/psyedu.2017090203
- Features of Value Orientations of Modern Preschoolers. Klopotova E.E. Psikhologicheskaya nauka i obrazovanie psyedu.ru [Psychological Science and Education psyedu.ru], 2017. Vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 96–105. doi:10.17759/psyedu.2017090110. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- Communicative motivation as a factor of successful foreign language acquisition. Klopotova E.E., Arutiunian A. Preschool education, 2020. No. 1, pp. 87-93
- Age characteristics of the manifestation of initiative in educational activities of preschoolers. Klopotova E.E., Yaglovskaya E.K. Educational issues, 2019. No. 3, pp. S.224-237. Doi: 10.17323 / 1814-9545-2019-3-224-237.
- Features of preschoolers’ drawing activities with the help of traditional and electronic means. Klopotova E.E., Gazanchyan E.B. Modern preschool education. Theory and practice, 2017. No. 8, pp. 24–31
- Computer games in the lives of modern preschoolers. Klopotova E.E., Romanova Y.A. Preschool education, 2014. No .7, pp. 7-14.
- Psychologization of preschool education in the works of O.M. Dyachenko (to the 70th anniversary of the birth). Smirnova E.O., Klopotova E.E. Kul’turno-istoricheskaya psikhologiya = Cultural-Historical Psychology, 2018. Vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 109–115. doi:10.17759/chp.2018140212. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
PsyJournals profile: https://psyjournals.ru/en/authors/a62889.shtml